QS is canceled

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

when i want QS this is automaticly canceled after 5s since now for no raison, it worked well this afternoon. I just try like 20 times and the QS is canceled every times

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

While it’s not really a fix if you restart the game it should be solved, had this problem many times.

If this continues to be an issue, please contact the support team so they can work with you to collect information, explore solutions, and log any issues for the development team if you uncover any deeper issues at play.

Thanks for the report!