- BUILD #: ######
- PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
Queue automatically cancelled no error message sending, got sent to start menu and I later see that I lost rank.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Started queueing for a ranked match in this case it was 1v1 treaty cancelled with no explanation and back in start menu and I ended up losing rank.
- Due to the irregularity of the issue it’s uncertain how many queues would be required to reproduce this effect.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Queue would continue.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
Queue cancelled with no explanation, no indication that a game was about to start either and I lost rank with 1 loss added. Ended up in start menu after the cancellation.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
- Not applicable
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
- Was not recording