These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.13221.0 #78757 10725973
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Quick game lobby looks weird after “last matching failed”.
- Button “i’m ready” is inactive.
- I can see all 2+2 players in lobby for 2x2.
It’s an old bug. It already worked like this about year ago.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Find quickgame. Both 2x2 and 4x4 are opened.
- Wait until matching for 4x4 is found. Timer shows 01:00, 00:59… But lets matching failed for some reason. The queue continues searching a match.
- Lets imagine next matching for 2x2 is found.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I see only 2 of 2+2 players. My team.
The button “i’m ready” can be cliqued.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
That’s what i see for 2x2 lobby.
That’s how i see button “i’m ready”.
That’s what i see after timer is gone to 00:00.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.