Rajendra Dravidians 2nd Mission Attack Damage Bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD Version 101.102.9814.0 (#75350) 10347837
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Place: 2nd Dravidian Campaign Mission (Rajendra)
Issue: As soon as you are supposed to gain the Bonus damage from fighting with the Hero Unit Rajendra,
your land units deal REDUCED damage instead (see screenshots). This wasn’t the issue before the last update (yesterday). Ships and enemy units don’t seem to be affected and if you don’t use Rajendra it seems to be fine.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start 2nd Rajendra Campaign Mission
  2. Use Rajendra to gain the “morale” Bonus
  3. Land units get their damage reduced, visible in the Tooltip and when fighting

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Gain Bonus damage instead of reduced damage

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

RAJENDRA_ATTACK_DAMAGE_BUG.aoe2spgame (935.7 KB)

2 Likes

Same with me. Wanted to make a post but see you already did. Hopefully they fix it soon, now its impossible haha.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting, we believe this is the same issue as this regression and are looking into it.

3 Likes

Yes, seems to be the same Issue

I have the same issue in the first mission of Dravidians campaign. It’s unplayable cuz within 3 minutes my units do only 1 damage. :frowning:

Happy to see this bug is reported! I spent some time playing this scenario, and keep losing battles I should have been winning. When I noticed my hero couldn’t kill an archer I got suspicious and noticed the bug. Hoping to see it fixed soon so I can continue with the campaign!

1 Like

Confirming the same issue here (though in my case it’s the first mission).

From what’s been posted on Reddit, it’s the whole mechanic of non-tech attack bonuses that’s busted.

Bump, still an issue

Last time they bugged the Modify Attribute effect it took months for a fix to come (it came with a major patch). With the current situation, i.e. the whole game is broken for a lot of people, the patch might (hopefully) come sooner than that.
The bug affects everyone as long as the mission involves Modify Attribute effects (so a lot of scenarios) and thus those are rendered horrendously difficult to complete or neigh impossible. It’s not an individual/spec issue, it’s game-wise for all users.

1 Like

It’s a real bummer, too, because I was getting back into my run of playing all the campaigns in chronological order and I was having a good time bouncing between the Khmer and Dravidians.

Yes, this! I didn’t notice how it affects other units, but my elephant archers had their ATK showed 6-5 which is ridiculously weak. So they just patched a few days ago and the bug is somehow overlooked.

still has it… please fix it!