Ranked Games Not Counting, and A Few Bugs

Can you both provide the following information:

• Your player name
  • The games which were not counted (via a stats page, screenshot, or game replay, if possible)
  • Any information you can provide about the issue

I will ensure this information is passed along and investigated by the team if you are still seeing missing matches…

player name: babbul

i dont know if the game counted or no, because i didnt see how many wins or loses i had before i played versus him, but he exit the match at 0:00 sec, i dont know if there were problems on server conecction or my conection to the server, i was watching an stream at same time, my internet were good. After that i had to close the game because it got stuck here

image after he went out, “loading” appeared, but i think first appeared +17 or something

thats the only 2 games that he went out at sec 00:00 that i dont know if counted or no. Ive not seen if my games count, as i win only 50% of my games , i dont care if it count or no anymore… But ill check if all of them are counting to inform you

Sure. Apologies, I didn’t think to screenshot it and maybe won’t have manual recs, unless it’s automatic to save all recs. I can go try to win one again, and document what happens. Will be back soon.

For me it wasn’t like the above, it’s after a full game that was clearly won, no one leaves early or crash etc. but did the same result.

I played 3 games. After few minutes, suddenly “could not reconnect to the player”, so I lost (unrelated bug, and yes I had internet, it didn’t go out, was not on wifi)

Next one counted!

The third one won and it did the bug again:

Here is the rec of this game where I won but it didn’t count:

My steamID:

What I noticed:
One thing in all of them is I usually get ‘attempting to reconnect…’ during the game or at the very start, but the game just resumes and finishes anyway. I had it at the start of the game that counted. Maybe it’s related to which player sends the result afterward? Other than that, it basically works fine… internet/game/chat/player all continues to works.

1 Like

Thanks all! Keep the reports coming along with the information as to when it happens (a match recording, score board delta, etc.). I’ve passed along the information you provided thus far, and will continue to raise the conversation if Elo is, for some reason, not updating properly.

Thanks again!