RANKED Quicksearch isnt working since last patch - 5 days now - FIX ASAP!

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: V.100.12.3552:0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: RANKED Quicksearch isnt working since last patch - 5 days now - FIX ASAP!

Ranked Quicksearch has been broken with last Patch. I played over 100 1v1 ranked quicksearch games, but even 48h later it only counted like 70. It has been 5+ days now and leads players to drop from ranked play. This needs to be Hotfixed ASAP.

Imagine the uproar if other big Games would have broken ranked cue for like 5+ Days.
IF this wont be fixed, the game will be dead within weeks, its the most urgent problem right now.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 75-100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Multiplayer -> play ranked game
  2. supremacy -> 1v1 -> win the game
  3. postgame screen it say “loading at ranking”
  4. even 48h later the game wont be in your profile - stats.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Games played in ranked quicksearch should be ranked and count into your game starts and ELO rating.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

Games played in ranked quicksearch dont count into your statistics / ELO rating.

“rating loading”

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

1 Like

There was a Patch yesterday, so a friend of me and i made some ranked games yesterday (1v1 ranked quicksearch) -> 12 hours later = today the played games are still not counted on both players.

WTF really? That patch yesterday didnt fix ranked games not counting?!
FIX WHEN? its 6+ days now.

1 Like

I wonder if the “Loading…” would be replaced with a score eventually. I waited around 45 minutes once but it didn’t change. Perhaps overnight?

i tested once for 1h, didnt change anything.
Rarely 1v1 games get counted now, even if there is “loading” after game.

1 Like