-Standard Poll -Regarding Nomad being an entirely separate game mode that should not be inside the standard starts random script map queue. Among other suggestions - Standard Poll -

Hidden pick civs is a wonderful addition to the community. No longer are we forced into random civ lobbies or face un-sportsmanlike intentional counterpicks. I’ve always avoided random civ lobbies like the plague, and I still do. Civ pick in its current state is very sportsman-like. The most we could change for the better is to lock in the civ upon queueing and have the player numbers have no tie to civ position, Regardless of what map pops up.

I would love for further map variety. In the current system of limited maps in the pool I desire less insta ban game modes and more map variety.

In a better system, the voting system should be done away with.

Replacing it with:

1. All random map scripts available are placed in the queue

2. You may ban up to 49% of the maps

3. You may star up to 51% of the maps

4. Maps with stars by both players will gain priority

Etc: this will ensure that, most of the time, the maps played will be the ones both or all players actually like.

All of this with some editing for team games, but essentially this for 1 vs 1.

And queue times will remain short because you will not be able to ban every single map even if both you and your foe each ban separate maps from eachother; there will always be at least 2% of maps remaining.

And in this better system, nomad needs its own elo/ranked lobby or queue or both to survive.