Remake the intro movie

I think it’d be cool, but something that I’d only watch once or twice, to be honest. Making a 3 minute video would, indeed, take a fair amount of time and resources. I’d prefer, for now, that time be spent on the game itself. Maybe someday in the future, after the game is more polished, stable, and has more cool embellishments and they don’t have much else to work on… then, yes… an remake could be nice to see.

This is similar to my old post about how I wish there was an AoE museum type of section in the game, to take a walk down memory lane. In my post, I mention the original boxes and the original manual being viewable in-game, but even more, whatever insights, interviews, or media they might have of the original production during early Ensemble Studios days would be quite cool to see in an “Museum” type of area of the AoE2:DE game. In this area, could be access to the original intro movie in its original form, and possibly your re-made version.

Lol, I don’t remember seeing 1m 42s part, where a treb crushes a couple poor military units :open_mouth:

3 Likes