Renewals to the original content and its first two expansions

I think we can assume that this is being fulfilled. I like the new British unit and their new warship. I would like other civilizations to receive some kind of flagship in the future.

I think it would be relatively easy to polish the minor factions one by one, just as it is being done with the civilizations. Enough research has already been done to update them properly: [Minor Natives topic] Post here your ideas for every single minor natives so the devs can look at.

I don’t think it’s too difficult. Just some code alterations and an image that represents that improvement/technology.

We have also ordered some new units, but I don’t think it will be very difficult. After all they are adding skins to the heroes and sometimes new units.

By the end of the game the strelet of the Russians could cost coins instead of wood once the improvement of ‘imperial strelet’ is done. They use firearms so that would also make more sense. In fact I think they could cost coins+food from the beginning, but I guess the cost in wood is for balance or something like that.

Mounted Nizam-I Cedit (Napoleon: Total War) | Total War Wiki | Fandom
Ottomans could also have a skirmish unit in the barracks, and unlockable gunpowder cavalry with cards replacing the cavalry archer and making it available in the fort. (All this for game end). They also need an infinite native ally, just like the Germans.

1 Like