[Request] Infinite Queue Feature

Please add this sweet little feature for AOE series:

:slight_smile:

22 Likes

That seems like a great idea.

Good luck with what will come next! Just member, there are people that agree with you.

13 Likes

This is what we all have been looking for since 20 years ago. Un got my support bro.

7 Likes

Wish RON could have got a DE, it was an amazing historical RTS by Microsoft and BigHuge

6 Likes

This thread is not about Auto-Scouting.
Please restrain from going off topic.

6 Likes

I have to agree with you @Juggernaut8704. These sort of conversations can easily be side tracked (I am sorry for above).

This is a good idea, and I hope people consider it.

It’s basically the same as the auto vill thread and the idea is terrible as it changes fundamental game mechanics. For arguments just visit the Auto-Villagers thread.

34 Likes

Man, it seems that now everyone wants everything done automatically.
No, i don’t like it. Don’t change the gameplay no more, please

28 Likes

Please no, not ever. This kills the game.

16 Likes

When I first read this topic I though it was sarcasm 11

21 Likes

Hahahah I know, right?

4 Likes

Same thing as auto-villager.

TLDR; Devs should stay away from this kind of features until rest of the game functions properly. It might be good or might be bad, but at present time I’d stay away from it and not touch anything like this as it might make half of the playerbase really unhappy, unhappy enough to jump ship.

8 Likes

It is so annoying to spam clicks again and again to produce military units in late game.

4 Likes

What’s the reason for that thought?

2 Likes

Use hotkeys and control groups = less clicks.

3 Likes

Same was the case for seeding farms in older Aoe2
That isn’t a good excuse.

3 Likes

Hotkeyed or double-clicked military buildings + multiqueue + shift-clicking heavily reduces that effort

So why not take it a bit further?

I mean, the whole point of the hot keys is to make a tedious task easier, so its already acknowledged to be a tedious task.

5 Likes

I would also be happy with an option to set auto queuing for units. Like right click on a villager to auto queue.

4 Likes

Rise of Nations is a great game.
Just bring all its advanced features to AoE2 DE! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes