[Request] Infinite Queue Feature

Or just let us queue as many units as we want (amount specified by the user), without currently having the resources available for them. It’s similar thing, without being “infinite” as RoN’s infinite queue, isn’t it? Actually makes every building “pay to produce, not to queue”. Automatic farm reseed, is already one “pay to produce, not to queue” feature in the game, for the mill only, of infinite amount and not specified by the user.

A practical example:

My main issue in AoE is that I gradually “build” idle TC time, because constantly either I temporarily forget to - one by one - queue villagers, while waiting first to have the necessary amount of food to queue… or I am consumed to do so in some periods of time (skirmishes etc). But I always have the mental or strategic intention (the knowledge if you prefer - and it seems that I lack the mental capacity to extensively multitask), not to have any idle TC time and I want to in advance order this specific building to prioritize spending, like auto farm reseed (additionally, I take over the responsibility to know when to stop it). Isn’t this argument valid? - The same logic may apply to every building.

Optionally or not, I’m in favor of any help to the user, towards this direction.

2 Likes