Ridiculous lag + long queue times since DLC update

• GAME BUILD #: Version 101.102.30274.0 (#95810) 12466982
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

I never used to wait more than 3 minutes 1v1 max. Now since the new DLC update, it’s minimum 8 minutes and the longest I’ve waited was 16 minutes. And the weird thing is, the estimated wait time is always under 3 minutes.

As for lag, I just matched with a guy in Spain (I am only in the UK) and the lag was ridiculous. Yet both player names had no indication there was a problem. Ping clocks were both blue. I had to quit because it kept freezing, then going ultra fast, then freezing again etc.

The freeze/speed up lag thing is happening every game (100% of games) but the queue time is hit and miss (25%-50% of games).

3 Likes

I have the same lag issue here. Since the new patch the game performance is horrible. Specially in team games

same issue here. Game performance is terrible now

Do you have any app that could interfere with the game? Like overlays, MSI Afterburner, third party antivirus…

I’ve always had Anti-Virus and it was working fine before this update. No overlays and no other programs running in the background.

Edit: Queue times are fine now. It’s just the unplayable freeze/speed up lag every game.

1 Like

I have the same issues. it happend after the last path note and now it happened again. Will it be fixed? cant play anymore, even against AI

1 Like

Also important to note that this has nothing to do with my ping. I did the benchmark test again and scored 1250.

Hi!
What about the latest update? Did it improve the performance?

1 Like

Yeah seems to be working ok now thanks.
What was causing the issue?

Im still with the same problem. I play vs IA and it’s impossible to play for now!
I hope a definitive fix for that problem. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Definitely not the same problem, because I had zero lag vs. the AI.

Aaaaaaaaaaand the lag is back! :sob:
Just as bad as before. No doubt the extra traffic on the server at the weekend. Really frustrating.

it seems that when someone is lagging it affects all players - and now its worse than before

But I don’t think this lag is caused by the other players having a bad connection. It’s feels like a server issue. Because my ping is good (1250 score on the benchmark test) and the other player is showing similar ping in 1v1.

Yep, same problem but on xbox. Worked fine Thursday night but Friday and Saturday (tonight) keeps stopping and then speeding up. It’s not my Internet or console, this is a server side issue for sure.

1 Like

I never said that. Connection doesn’t affect game performance. Only slow PCs affect game performance

I don’t have a slow PC though. I have 16GB Ram with an i9 9900k processor with 2x 1GB NvMe SSD. I also asked opponents if they are lagging, they said no.

lmao that cencoring on links

yeah i cant post it lol…