RNG Map TC and TP placement not quite right

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: Not 100% sure. The recent streaming beta.
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
On the attached video, you will see the balance of native TP’s on this particular map is not even for treaty due to the radius allowed for building during the treaty time. As you can see, the opposing team is able to build on at least one of their minor native posts, while we are not.
Unfortunately I cannot remember which map it was, and I do not play it often enough to recognize it. It was a random casual game that I found a recording of while looking back on my beta captures. I do believe fixing this bug is important for balance.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

Not a big enough sample to determine. 1 sample - 1 out of 1.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Select this same map in a 2 v 2 treaty game. Perhaps it can also be replicated in other team sizes.
  2. Check to see if any players can build TP on a native post during the treaty period
  3. Ensure all players are equal in #2 step above. If not equal, bug has been replicated.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

In treaty, the each team (or player in 1v1) should have access to the same # of native posts within their respective treaty radius for the duration of the treaty. In some maps, it’s intentional that some will be accessible during the treaty, while others (such as Andes), it’s intended for nobody to have access to nats until the treaty time expires.

This particular map looks like one that is intended for players to be unable to drop a TP until the treaty expires judging by the approximate distance between TC and all TP locations on the map. I don’t really have a preference either way as long as it is fair for both sides.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

One team had access to the minor native ally while the other team did not until the treaty time expired.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

• My game is already uninstalled and I do not have a game file for this bug, unfortunately. I am sorry.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.