Royal Houses techs and ability

Great! I really want to see these minor natives in-game!
Funny enough that I had made a topic months ago about minor natives and now I see that some of these techs are just like (or similar to) the ones I had proposed (my versions were definitely not as powerful as these ones).
Not saying they came from there but it’s nice seeing that some ideas were good enough to be just like the ones thought by the devs, even though some people were skeptical ( well, well, well… :smirk:).

@OperaticShip743 had even proposed an idea of minor natives alliance having a passive ability and those natives have it!

4 Likes

Jaegerchere just did a series on all the native techs/units. It seems the 4th house of Wettin tech is get 1 giant grenadier with every shipment for 600c and the ability is boosts the armor of cav/infantry in an area (activated like the hot air baloon by clicking in the area)

3 Likes

Esperemos que los nativos heredados del AoE 3 también reciban mejoras :wink:

2 Likes

Can it be used with the revolutions?

Assuming yes, this could be a great way to use revolutions in treaty, but I wouldn’t rule out revolutions having a card with the same effect in the future.

2 Likes

yes, so with say egypt you can get imp trainable nizams from forts

the ffa cheese possiblities are endless

2 Likes

Something funny Sometimes I don’t know if it’s just a convergence of ideas, or if they actually listen to us and see that our proposals are worthwhile. :laughing:

1 Like

I think so.
I was reviewing the minor natives topic and I noticed that @M00Z1LLA had proposed an idea of giving Navajo Rifleman a bonus vs villagers.

That bonus was implemented on Mexico months later along with others.

1 Like

Man this dlc basically adds almost all the unit models I dreamed of seeing since childhood:
The Three Musketeers type musketeers
Halberdiers with flamboyant dressing
Dragoons with tricorns
Line infantry with Russian peaked cap
Bavarian mountain troopers
Tatar-styled cavalry
Winged hussars

Now with the zouaves and harquebusiers added earlier, you can almost re-enact any European war in the time period now.

5 Likes

Why didnt devs add house of Osman?

1 Like

They did, it is not a royal house it is a ottoman card

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint, but it looks like we can’t have a disgusting 4 factory South Africa.

I even tried queueing the upgrade before revolting, but starting the revolt cancels the upgrade.

3 Likes

oh well fair is fair…

Actually that seems fine to me, factories should have a maximum creation limit of 2 with the only exception of South Africa. :smile:

What a disappointment, I would have liked to see the revolutions gain access to imperial. :disappointed:

Also thanks for clearing my doubt. :smile:

NONONONONO, the super egypt nizam dream is dead

1 Like

Interesting, a lot of the units and concepts seem to be eerily similar to my European minor civilization suggestions, even if just by the name. I’m grateful that the devs may have considered my ideas, I find it cool that I get to see them come to life.

1 Like

Or california :wink:
20 characters.

1 Like

Oh, and btw, this can be used to get a third factory with every civ that get 2 normally, the one that is shipped by the tech doesn’t have the same build limit of those shipped with the normal cards… So yeah, now with that everyone can have three factories… At least as long they sacrifice age 5 age up bonus and pay a shitton of resources

2 Likes

So they cant be researched after age V neither right?? No euro civs keep behind again (at least on treaty) :frowning: maybe just Japan can get it removing torii gates/Budha or Inca instead a free tech. The both civs that dont need it lol​:upside_down_face:

idk what age 5 bonus is better then a third factory?

the only one I think would not go for this is swedes going merc contract but I think all other civs would rather get the 3rd factory