Russia the most unfavored? (The Aussie Drongo list of 07/06/2021)

na descrição da russia suas melhores unidades na verdade são as piores granadeiro deveria ser o melhor do jogo e seu arqueiro a cavalo e mediocre, ja fiz um post no forum pedindo mais alcance para os strelets foi comcedido mais ainda e muito pouco 16 deveria ser 17 ou 18 de alcace 1 a mais por atualização

1 Like

1v1 me bruv

In all seriousness I always think doing stuff shows more then just talking about it. Do you want to do a 1v1 some day with you being Portug al and I Russia?

Ahah, in sup or in treaty ?

I think that could be a good buff, we’ve seen some people able to do 11 villager age up with 10 seconds of idle time on sheep map, and with this people could do that and get a trade post

Treaty as I believe that was the subject of this post.

Nevermind it wasnt, I am confusing it with another one.

2 Likes

I’m up for both Treaty and sup. Whether we play right now or not. It will all depend on how fast you answer to this post. I will be the port and you the russian

1 Like

Plz publish the result here!

GG for the two! I think Port is superior both in sup and in treaty

2 Likes

I cant right now as I am not at my pc. Can you do tomorrow? Well I guess it is tomorrow for me now technically but I mean later today around evening.

This is a game I recently had against Staryu where he tried but I think port just has the superior army comp.

2 Likes

Can you do a treaty match now?

Sorry saw it late, add me on discord khorix#4064 I’ll definitely answer back on time through there

maybe just giving them a nice option on 3rd age to counter dragons-skiirmisher-cannon composition. Like making culverin can be created on barracks on 3rd age by default to be faster to fight agaisnt cannon. Also card that creates artillery faster is useless (as there is no space for it on deck), it would be better if this card would be a tech for russia and not a card.
Also giving cav archery a range of 14 by default to be able to fight cuirasers as habeldier are useless on a dragon-skirmisher-cannon composition. With range 12, cav archery dies easily versus dragons and skirmisher as dragon has range protection and cav archery doesnt. So dragon-skirmisher-cannon deals more damage per second. Because cuisariers have 20% resistance versus range.But cavalry archer has no protection versus dragon or skirmisher. A cuiraser will never attack a cav archery, so cav archery resistance is useless, in most of cases.
also the card that gives 50% more siege damge to infatery units should be developed on arsenal instead of being a card.
This could be buffs that would help a lot

The problem is dragoons.

I’d buff Strelets vs counter-cavalry or change cavalry archers bonus vs hand cav to any cavalry (or give them an extra lesser bonus like bolas warriors).

1 Like