- BUILD #: 42848
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
Player Choose Teams option is not working properly for scenarios.
Disabling it allows players to select teams randomly within the scenario but locks AI teams.
Enabling it locks players from selecting team number but distributes the AI into 2 teams randomly.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make a scenario of 4 or more players
- Set all players to player type = Either
- Set diplomacy between the players to be all enemies.
- Disable player choose team.
- Host the scenario on Multiplayer, when you start the game AI players automatically changes teams at the start.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
All players set to enemies of each other for FFA and player choose team disabled:
hosting a game on multiplayer
AI players automatically distributes itself in teams which unintentional:
Enabling player choose team has the opposite effect, while it fixes the AI team it allows the players to set their team randomly.