Secondary projectiles behave as if they had an area attack

I did find one workaround, but that workaround is really bad and shouldn’t even be considered a workaround. what I could do is give chu ko nus only one projectile and then divide their reload time by the number of projectiles they had. but that would look stupid. you would have a chu ko nu with a machine gun. same for every other unit with secondary projectiles like castles. also for the asthetic it needs to have multiple projectiles. seeing many arrows fly somewhere just feels satisfying to me. I also found a workaround for the area attack thing, which is to just not give them an area attack at all., but that would make them very weak. if I give my catapults area attack, they ahve to be 100% accurate which makes them too op in some situations. when I remove their area attack and instead make them a bit unaccurate, they will be too weak against units.

about your number 2, I mentioned them because I had the feeling you indirectly said that this isn’t important anyway. basically what I said is that this is a very minor bug if it is one, and that the major bugs should obviously be taken care off first. I didn’t want to look like I think this is very important and should be fixed immediately.

about your number 1, I still don’t understand what’s wrong about asking the current devs to fix or change something that they aren’t accountable for. the current devs have to fix bugs, even if they weren’t created in the time they had the saying yet.

about your number 3, yes, I did complain on the discord. but not because of this, but because of really big bugs that shouldn’t have existed in the first place. one example of when I complained is when I said something like “do the devs even test stuff before releasing their garbage updates?!”, which is true. if they had tested stuff before releasing an update, the scenario editor wouldn’t be so broken. with “garbage updates” I didn’t mean that what they do is bad, but what they don’t do is bad. when an update, that fixes some minor issues, brings much bigger bugs, then the update is just garbage.

to your number 4, yes, the game is not supposed to be realistic, but I explained in my previous post why this part of the game makes no sense, not even from a game design/balancing/whatever perspective

I also hate that your comments just get deleetd for no reason. Idk who reported them, but I just want to let you know it was not me. your comments weren’t offensive or anything.

I maybe said this already, but I don’t want to angrily argue with you, I just want to know why you are thinking this way, for example that the current devs shouldn’t fix and change stuff that was made befpre they took over. Maybe I am wrong too, but nothing of what you said until now could convince me that I am.