Select All Town Centers Hotkey Doesn't Select All Town Centers

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.58259.0 8059288
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The default Select All Town Centers hotkey (Ctrl-Shift-H) does not select incomplete Town Centers.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

In a Post-Imperial game starting with infinite resources:
Have a fully constructed Town Center, a Town Center that is only 10% constructed, and a Town Center with just the foundation placed on the ground. Do the same with Barracks.
Press Ctrl-Shift-H. Only the fully constructed Town Center is selected.
Press Ctrl-Shift-B. All 3 Barracks are selected, regardless of their state.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

All Town Centers should have been selected, even incomplete ones. From what I’ve noticed, it’s the only Select All Building hotkey that behaves differently.

3 Likes

Hi @TheBattlizer !

Sorry for the delay. We are now tracking this issue!

Since the last update, the select all tcs hotkey does not work anymore for me.

Ok, since the last update a double defined hotkey is not working anymore. I deleted the other one, now it works again!

1 Like

This has always bothered me too! I am OK with having H insted of Ctrl-H for the TC, but “Select all town centers” should definitely include all the incomplete ones too.

Another hotkey issue that showed up with one of the latest patches, was that the default TC (cycling) hotkey H was suddenly disabled. This happened on all computers and accounts in my household (no custom keys or hotkey mods or anything like that). The fix was to go to hotkeys and restore the default hotkey for that action. But what about all the players who did not fix it?

Bumping this after 2 years; it’s still an issue.

1 Like

Thanks @argie3270 I sent a reminder to the team.

2 Likes