Separate TG rank queue and the elo from Duo and Solo

I refer to the following:

At least the fixed the inflated. So no new noobs will reach 2.5k on the TG ladder. But noobs that already have reached 2.5k are still 2.5k. The devs need to do something about this as well. If they would use time to solve the issue, they really need a lot of time. The most easy solution is to just reset the ladders as well. Then the real good TG players will only climb the ladder.

The solution isnt perfect either. It can be exploited as well, but you need smurfs to exploit the system. But at least it is better then the old system.

1 Like

I think its worse than the old system because of the smurfs. I think you underestimate how many players will abuse this system with smurfs. In 2vs2 ive already encountered some of these situations…i think its only a matter of time when this will be a big issue. Before they fix that Problem, a reset will do nothing.

DM is more disgusting
if you dont have enough pool, you should just cancel the DM, it’s just pointless to play the game like this.

Have you already read the news? DM will be replaced by EW in ranked. The reason to drop DM is the number of players (too low).

hey, I havent, what’s EW is ?
it’s good to know it’s finally moved out cause I never had a balanced team in DM at all.
I agreed to cancel that completely

Empire Wars.

Here is the announcement:

i raised out before but some dumbass or asshole just wont admit and keep taking advantages on their preteam matches.

1. preteam shouldnt have more ban picks, it totally doenst make sense, they already have advantages

2. separated the damn solo queue and preteam queue, it’s ridiculously unfair to play though match, it’s getting worse when you are playing in high elo matches.

1 Like

btw, I agree someone said about reset the elo. I would love to see a reset after this ridiculous elo system is improved.
The elo system right now is just so dumb. I saw a lot of 2500up players which their PVP elo mostly around 1300 even 1200.

I always preferred Arabia for my TG game, but I think I only got Arabia around 2 out of 10.
Do you guys knowing why? because the opponents are mostly preteam and the map is always favoured to their choice.

you want AOE 2 be a fair competitive game, improve the TG matching system, TG is just broken now I cant even get a single game which both sides are similar balanced.
Win or lost always identified before 30 mins.

WTF are you comparing apples to oranges, civ balance and TG macthing are totally different.

2 Likes

people keep talking civ balance but in fact there are more critical stuffs that they dont give a ■■■■ on this.
make sense to you?

finally I get an Arabia game, but where’s the balance?
it just obviously not even a balanced match up just watching by the avg elo.
and yes, 2P 4P are duo, and I watched 2P twich sometimes too, he’s super strong around 1900 pvp elo.
and yes, I just died before 20 mins.

and look at this preteam match history.
they got the map they want but how about the solo players?

this one looks okay to you?

hold on hold on, smurf! bingo
I am around 1600 pvp elo, for the time being he’s my near enemy, I can tell he’s around or above my elo.

tell me this sounds balance to you

and this one, which i posted yesterday.
I am so suprised people here think this is okay to them.

duo team + ridiculous matching

these are the losing games I played in these 2 days, I won a very very little.
I dont mind losing, few of the matches I just played badly or I think the opponents play well deserve the win games

but those i posted above, the result is already determinated, what’s the point of playing these ■■■■■■■■ games?

can someone justify me with reasons?

the bigger problem is the elo-difference, not teams vs solos or the maps

if you want to feel better, i can tell you that other people get even more unfair games than you :rofl:

hey bro, I am here not because trying to find any victims which are worse than me.

I want to voice out this, and make the people who had the same experience to voice out.
Clearly right now the developers dont give a ■■■■ on this unfairness and the flaws about the TG ranking.

and yes, the screen cap you are showing, it’s how unfairness about the preteam vs solo players.

they often even can have a higher avg elo advantages, what’s wrong with this elo matching.