- BUILD #: 100.12.6847.0
- PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
The “Shadow” campaign is marked as completed without playing the last scenario.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start playing the Shadow campaign
- Play and win all scenarios except the last
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The last scenario is ready for playing, but nothing else should happen.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
- I have received Shadow campaign completion achievement;
- In the campaign selection screen, “Fire and Shadow” campaign completion is 100%, but no medal appears (which is correct).
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
- None needed
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
Last Shadow scenario still unplayed:
Completion status in campaign selector: