Since it's so **** hard to get help with this game

My game randomly crashes in the middle of matches, can never actually finish a game. also, your gatekeeping of help for a game is ridiculous.
oh boy, this got flagged for being offensive? well, I shouldn’t have to make another account for every one of my games just to receive support for it. Forums are the worst way of getting support. I want help from someone who actually worked for the company, not the poor community that has to fix your mistakes themselves.

2 Likes

Same thing happening to me and from what i can see on Disconnect after few minutes playing multiplayer (Problem persists after update) way too many ppl as well. Get ur **** toguether microsoft, i dindn´t pay 20 buck for this.

2 Likes

This used to happen to me. Set a custom page file number instead of the default configuration. Doesn’t happen anymore. Also update any drivers/ graphics

my drivers are up to date, and I don’t know what you mean by page file number

Same thing for me. I would like my money back. NO other issues with AAA titles all drivers updated and ridiculous specs computer wise. This game freezes 6-10 minutes no matter what i try or do.

1 Like

I made a topic summing up some solutions to common issues, see if they are of any help.

ok, turns out it’s the fact that I only have 8GB RAM and they haven’t fixed the memory leak issue. Thanks Dede for the topic.

1 Like