Skin asteca não funciona

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
skin astecas não funciona

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
cumpra o ultimo desafio ganhe skin astecas e a selecione

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
100%

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. cumpra os desafios e ganhei skin asteca
  2. selecione na metropole os explorador astecas
    3.inicie um jogo não aparece a skin no explorador

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
astecas skin bug no work - YouTube

1 Like

Hey @vitorcxb20 Sorry for this issue! Could you please copy and upload the following .xml file along with your user ID number so we can take a look at the files and the account on the server?

sp_XPAztec_homecity.xml

File location is C:\Users\<user>\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE\<**User ID Number**>\Savegame

Thanks!

I also have the skin bugged, but my thread was closed
Aztec explorer skins are bugged, please fix as soon as possible - Age of Empires III: DE / III - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum
Is this a server issue instead? because on my end, even changing the skin in the homecity is bugged

2 Likes

Processing: savegame@sp_XPAztec_homecity.xml…

Processing: savegame@sp_XPAztec_homecity.xml…[quote=“Breadalus, post:2, topic:183386, full:true”]
Hey @vitorcxb20 Sorry for this issue! Could you please copy and upload the following .xml file along with your user ID number so we can take a look at the files and the account on the server?

sp_XPAztec_homecity.xml

File location is C:\Users\<user>\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE\<**User ID Number**>\Savegame

Thanks!
[/quote]

id na steam e : vitorcxb
steam cod : 847120080

Hi @vitorcxb20, sorry but your file link does not work for me. If you could upload the .xml file to a cloud or online drive and link it here? Also the User ID is not the same as the Steam Username, it’s a list of numbers on your user folder in C:\Users\<user>\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE\ like “00000000000000000” :slight_smile:

@EntombedCurve02 if you could please do the same as I instructed earlier we will be able to take a closer look at what is going on and hopefully resolve the issues! I am not certain if this would be a local issue or server-side. With the Home City .xml (local) and the User ID (server) we can check both areas! :grin:

I also reviewed your linked post and updated our database entry for this issue with your previously provided information! Thanks!

e este arquivo ?

1 Like

This link works! Great! Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W4YC9fHCTrdawcqwfRemfO-wJyd9hRM1?usp=sharing

Here is mine, both skins seem to be bugged. My id is 76561198059588195

1 Like

Hey @everyone,

If this issue is still occurring for anyone: could you please check that the tooltip when you are in a lobby to see if the right skin is being displayed before loading into the game?

1. Open a Skirmish or Multiplayer Lobby
  2. Select the Aztec Civ
  3. Move Cursor over the Aztec flag to view the tooltip

If this does not display the selected Explorer Skin, please let me know!

Hi @Breadalus , the issue still persist for me. The right skin is correctly displayed in the lobby, but in the home city screen it still looks bugged when changing between them, and it still won’t appear in a match. I’ll upload a video I just recorded to test it:

1 Like

Hello Breadalus! I am having the exact same problem. I did all the challenges and unlocked the new skins but when selected they never appear in the game. I will add the file for you. I tried sending you the file but your system doesnt allow for XML format…
Processing: sp_XPAztec_homecity.xml…

C:\Users\Javi\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE\76561198066661773\Savegame\sp_XPAztec_homecity.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>

Twitch (Watch minute 1:09) I tried several times…

1 Like

Hi, any news on this issue? I still have the skins bugged, I validated my files again because i’ve seen people on discord using them, but to no avail. I’d really like to play with these skins, is there anything you can tell us? A new event starts on monday and I won0’t be able to use the rewards of the past event.

Here are screenshots of the skins working for other players:

But when I use them:

And it still bugs in the homecity screen:

1 Like

ainda estou com esse problema no jogo

Hey @vitorcxb20 & @EntombedCurve02 - we are still investigating this specific issue. In the meantime, one possible solution may be to:

1. create a copy your user folder (the one with all the numbers) from C:\Users\<user>\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE (keep the " - copy" suffix to identify it as the copied version)

2. Delete the original user folder and launch the game to generate a new one

3. Close the game

4. Copy back the files from the saved version of the user folder from earlier you wish to keep, such as the home city .xml file or savegame files in C:\Users\<user>\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE\<user folder>\savegame (you can copy all of the content back into the new user folder that the game generated but it may be better to just copy-back the what you need)

If you follow these steps please take care to make copies before deleting anything. Though this process may repair some files that are not verified when using Steam’s file integrity check.

Let me know if this works! If it does not resolve the issue, then please hang in there for a fix! :persevere:

Sadly, it didn’t worked for me. Hopefully you’ll find what’s wrong soon enough!

1 Like

ei mano manda uma key dos mexicanos pra eu testa eu ja comprei a DLC mais queria muito testa os mexicanos

1 Like

This issue is still present in today’s patch, just to give you a heads up.

A SKIN CONNTINUA COM O BUG