Smart Queue Not Working Properly

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: Latest
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Smart Queues are still not working properly, especially for Russia and China. i.e. training two batches of Strlets from two blockhouses will assign both jobs to one blockhouse. Same for training two banners from two war academies.

EDIT: Researching multiple upgrades from multiple buildings will also assign upgrades to only one of them. This happens for ALL factions.
Devs, this is an issue that was already found -and fixed- in 2DE. Why didn’t you fix this for 3DE?

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

Could be 100%, not quite sure about this. I’m experiencing this at least 50% of the times I’m playing as Rus or Chi.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play as Russia or China.
  2. Build two blockhouses/academies.
  3. Select both buildings and train two batches/banners.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

One batch/banner assigned to each buildings

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

Two batches/banners assigned to one building

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.