Some bugs,

ok, so bunch of bugs,

here are some that i have spotted whilst playing today.

1. ships going on land,
  2. pathing issues - bumping into wild animals and not moving until makig them take a weird route around them, also similar things happen for the walls
  3. indestructible building, a player who had resigned had the foundations of a building down i had 30 units attacking this foundation with 0 health and it was indestructible
  4. units getting stuck, ive spotted this happening on trade sites/native outposts with the explorer getting trapped being most frustrating, also has occurred with villagers on cliff
  5. multiple players using revolution i the game. and then the revolutionaries bugging out and getting trapped on farm
  6. ai being buggy and just walking up and down on hte same spot - probably a pathing issue
  7. dead units not fading away

these bugs were found in the skirmish mode again ai, over several games, i don’t have recorded files but have very little doubt that it would be too challenging to recreate as ive only played 4 games with 2 civs and already found a whole host of bugs…

there is also a long running aoe3 bug that a villager will often block themselves in a clump of houses.

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 201.12.1840.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

3 Likes