ok, so bunch of bugs,
here are some that i have spotted whilst playing today.
- ships going on land,
- pathing issues - bumping into wild animals and not moving until makig them take a weird route around them, also similar things happen for the walls
- indestructible building, a player who had resigned had the foundations of a building down i had 30 units attacking this foundation with 0 health and it was indestructible
- units getting stuck, ive spotted this happening on trade sites/native outposts with the explorer getting trapped being most frustrating, also has occurred with villagers on cliff
- multiple players using revolution i the game. and then the revolutionaries bugging out and getting trapped on farm
- ai being buggy and just walking up and down on hte same spot - probably a pathing issue
- dead units not fading away
these bugs were found in the skirmish mode again ai, over several games, i don’t have recorded files but have very little doubt that it would be too challenging to recreate as ive only played 4 games with 2 civs and already found a whole host of bugs…
there is also a long running aoe3 bug that a villager will often block themselves in a clump of houses.
- BUILD #: 201.12.1840.0
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.