Japanese:

11 Likes

Otto:

9 Likes

Russian:

12 Likes

Hauden:

11 Likes

so what’s the difference? health? hope its not income, i think that would murder the faction too much.

2 Likes

USA:

5 Likes

Port:

9 Likes

Otto starts with 400 wood. What will it do on non-TP maps? Isn’t it unreasonable for him to nerf the mosque when he needs the buff? The mosque limit should be 3 so that it can survive on maps without TP.

4 Likes

You can test in PUP version and find the difference.

1 Like

Agree, by the way they buff the xp trickle

1 Like

0.1 is better than nothing. I think the mosque limit should be changed to 3. Otto will be a complete garbage.

1 Like

only the health nerfed, not the income

1 Like

What’s new on this USA one?

1 Like

Thank you for covering all the changes ! Btw i love the new balance changes.

3 Likes

Looks like an income nerf, but might be wrong. It is a small one anyway, probably to apease the complaints.

1 Like

I like the buff to the church xp trickle. Hopefully they’ve also given China access to an alternative viable xp trickle as well since it is the only civ in the game without one.

3 Likes

Looks like they reduced yabusame’s artillery multiplier from x8 to x7, and reduced their ranged resist from .50 to .45… Still seems like it’ll be an OP unit but it’s a step in the right direction.

What did they change about shrines?

2 Likes

shrines have -200 hp. Toshugu shrine seems to boost shrine base gather rate by 50% instead of 33% which is 3/4 vills more than before when all 20 shrines are built (on wood)

2 Likes