Some new cards for future updates

Eng:
He thinks that I don’t have the African DLC, I can’t know how ridiculous the speed of the camels is, I suppose that for that specific case the amount of resources that the trading posts give could be increased.

Esp:
Pensá que yo no tengo el DLC africano, no puedo saber que tan ridícula es la velocidad de los camellos, supongo que para ese caso en concreto se podría aumentar la cantidad de recursos que dan los puestos comerciales.

2 Likes

Eso suena bastante bien

1 Like

Esp:
Ok, si ignoramos el contexto de la conversación suena muy mal :laughing:

Eng:
Ok, if we ignore the context of the conversation it sounds very bad :laughing:

A new card for future updates?

Advanced Conscription (Age IV): Send out a Town Center Wagon and 15 Militiamen, Militiamen no longer lose health and the Conscription ability can be reused indefinitely.

Age of Revolutions (IV): revolutions are 20% cheaper, revolutionaries and their equivalents gain the ability to promote.

Age of Empires (IV): Going to the imperial age is 50% cheaper and 10% faster.

Men outside the law (Age III): The outlaw units gain 30% more health and damage, plus their speed is increased by 10%

Immigrants (Age I): Send 3 settlers and settlers collect 10% faster all resources, this card can be sent 2 times.

Note: these are just ideas, not a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

seria legal os upgrades do mercado tivessem rendimento dos recursos naturais em 10% a cada atualização

1 Like

Otra idea que tengo amigo:
Carta de artillería avanzada: Ahora además de permitir el entrenamiento de la artillería a caballo y morteros una edad antes, Te envía un Mortero y una artillería a caballo y mejora la velocidad de la artillería un 10%

Carta de Agentes: Además de otorgarles los beneficios que ya tienen poseen una habilidad cargada que les permite dar un tiro certero con mucho daño sin ser descubiertos. (además de permitirles atacar a distancia con una pistola y rango de 12)

Asesinos: Además de las ventajas que ofrece una vez combaten cuerpo a cuerpo y debido al veneno que hay en las empuñaduras, ralentiza los ataques de sus enemigos a la hora de combatir. (También les desbloquea el mismo ataque a distancia que los agentes)

Carta de 4 cirujanos, renombrada como Cuerpo Hospitalario de campaña: Entrega 3 cirujanos un hospital de campaña, y ahora los hospitales de campaña curan a los heridos con mayor rapidez.

Carta de Lealtad Mercenaria: Les baja el precio a la mitad a los envíos de mercenarios (los de IV edad se reducen el precio un 30%), los hace llegar más rápido y mejora el Hp de los mercenarios un 10%

2 Likes

I have an idea for a defensive card, but I don’t know if it would be too OP.

City Guards (Age III): Allows you to build special construction carts from the town center that can build guard towers.

Info:

1. Guard towers work the same as outposts, but in addition to attacking, they spawn 5 militiamen that work just like a treasure guard, attacking nearby enemies. (they don’t lose health over time)

2. Guard towers cannot be built far from town centers. (same distance as treaty)

3. The militiamen spawned by the towers can be killed, but the tower will spawn another one after a while. (1 every 40 seconds)

4. These militiamen are not controllable and do not cost population. (each tower has a maximum of 5)

5. The guard tower should be limited to 5 at a time and could be seen as the beta outposts. (obviously with current graphics)

Extra: If we use a revolution, the militiamen will become revolutionaries, but they will keep the previous characteristics. (they are still only for the defense of the city)

As I said before, this is just an idea, not a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ok, here are my ideas. Still wondering how to make them a bit more useful or balanced. Feel free to suggest corrections.

• Foreign Legion (Age IV): Ships 10 Zouaves and allows to train them at the Tavern.

• Contra Guerrilla (Age IV): Ships 10 Mounted Riflemen; Rifle infantry get +0.2 bonus damage against light infantry; costs 1000 food & coin. (available to Dutch, French, Germans and/or Spanish).

• Standardized Armaments (Age III): Gunpowder units have +10% attack and speed (available to Asians).

• Red Cross (Age IV): Ships 2 surgeons, increase their healing rate and field hospitals built limit in +3.

• Higher Education (Age IV): All economic and civilian technologies are 20% cheaper, but research 15% slower.

• Cash Crops (Age III): Estates and their counterparts produce coin 20% faster, but reduces food production from Mills and similar buildings in -15%.

• Floating Batteries (Age IV): Siege ships increase their hit points +35% but move 30% slower.

• Beer Trade (Age IV): Exchanges all food for 35% more coin.

• Carpentry (Age III): Villagers gather wood 20% faster

Here are some specific card ideas

Aztecs
  • Guajolotes (Age II): Ships 10 turkeys; villagers gather food from huntables and livestock 10% faster (could be a TEAM card or also shared with Mexicans or Mexico revolution)

• Flint Knifes (Age III): Otontin slingers, arrow knights and eagle runner knights increase their melee damage in +15%.

• Caucho Extraction (Age III): Players receive 200 wood and 200 coin for each 4 minutes, up to a maximum of 30 minutes; also increase wood gathering rate in 10%.

Mexicans
  • Carga Dragona (Age III): Chinacos and dragoons increase their speed and melee attack in 20%.

• Molino del Rey (Age III): Existing and newly constructed Haciendas will spawn three Salteadores.

• Ejército de Oriente (Age IV): Infantry increase their hit points in +15%

Revolution
  • Moldavia Boyars (Romania): Allows to train Boyars at the Stable, and increase their build limit in +30%.

• Ice Fishing (Finland): Ships gather 20% faster from fish and whales.

• Fencibles (Canada): Musketeers get +15% hit points.

• Blandengues (Argentina): Cavalry get +20% attack

• Hussars of Junín (Peru): Hussars get +20% speed, but reduce their hit points -10%

4 Likes

Están bastante interesantes esas ideas colega

1 Like

Me costó bastante tiempo plasmarlas, para que no se me escaparan detalles. Igual siento que algo les faltaría

I can think of a few cards that might be fine for revolutions. :smile:

Finland

Emergency: Karelian Jaegers harvest resources 100% faster.

Hedge: Karelian Jaegers have 100% more Hit Points and deal 25% more damage.

Perú

Elite Guard: Peruvian Guard get +2 LOS and gets a charged grenade launcher ability on their grenade attack with +2 range; their siege attack gains 5 additional range.

Brotherhood of War: Huaracas, Revolutionaries and Peruvian Guards gain 30% Attack and Hit Points.

Brazil

Incentive: Allows you to invest coins in urban centers to speed up the training of revolutionaries by 50%.

New Guard: Independence Dragoon and Jagunço get +20% hit points and attack.

Chile

Homeland Volunteers: Send 7 Hussar of Death and remove their gold cost.

Donations: Town Centers produce 3.00 gold and food per second.

Argentina

Argentinian Barbecue: Livestock pens automatically gathers up to 3 fattened livestock in a radius of 16; Livestock fattens 35% faster when tasked to livestock pens.

Presidential Artillery: Allows you to improve all artillery at the imperial level.

Cards for all revolutions. :smile:

Civil Order: Allows you to recruit revolutionaries and equivalent in barracks and fortresses, revolutionaries gain 25% more hit points.

Changed Weaponry: Revolutionaries and equivalent gain 25% damage

Legacy Arsenal: Professional Gunners, Trunion, Pillage, Military Drummers, Flint Lock, and Paper Cartridge available at Arsenal; Arsenal technologies are free.

Advanced Industry: Factories get +100% hit points and are repaired for free; Cannery, Water Power, Steam Power, Mass Production and Imperial Cannon upgrades are free.

I think it’s pretty obvious, but this is just an idea, not a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Here are more ideas. Again, feel free to suggest corrections. I think these would be the last ones for now.

• Winter Stockpiles (Age III): Villagers are 10% cheaper.

• Steel Weapons (Age III): Infantry and cavalry get +20% melee attack. Available to Haudenosaunee and Lakota.

• Wool Textiles (Age III): For 30 seconds, herdables produce a small trickle of coin while they are assigned to a Livestock Pen.

• Crab Fishing (Age III): Fishing boats gather food 15% faster from fish.

• Laws of Physics (Age IV): Artillery get +1 range and +10% attack.

• Legion of the Vistula (Age IV): Ships 15 Veteran Uhlans. Available to French, Russians and Spanish.

• Beehives (Age IV): Ships 2 beehives; beehives are crates that increase their food content the longer the player waits (similar to Sürstromming for Swedes). Can be sent an INFINITE number of times, but only 4 beehives can be present at a time.

• Percussion Cap (Age IV): Gunpowder units get +15% attack.

Revolution
  • Artillery Craftsmanship: Artillery have 15% more hit points.

• Sugar Cane Mills: Factories produce resources 10% faster.

• Reserve Forces: Infantry trains 10% faster and cost 15% less food, but has 25% less hit points.

• Advanced Agriculture: Villagers gather 10% faster from mills and estates

• Paddocks: Cavalry increase their hit points +15%

• Dairy Products: Ships 10 semi-fattened cows and goats.

1 Like

Chile:

Huasos: (The Chilean equivalent to the Cuerudos, Gauchos, Llaneros, Morochucos, Cowboys and Jagunços)

South American Revolutions:

Barbacoa: Haciendas automatically gathers up to 2 fattened livestock in a radius of 16; Livestock fattens 25% faster when tasked to Haciendas (Same as the mexicans)

Hacendados: Ships 1 Hacienda Wagon. Allows the construction of Haciendas instead of Mills and Estates.

Imperial Infantry: Allows imperial upgrades for the infantry.

Imperial Cavalry: Allows imperial upgrades for the Cavalry.

Imperial Artillery: Allows imperial upgrades for the Artillery.

Imperial Warships: Allows imperial upgrades for the Warships.

Advanced Capitol: Allows the construction of a capitol and his upgrades.

1 Like

Yo creo que en lugar de ser infantería, caballería o barcos imperiales, sonaría mejor que dijera Presidencial

En cuanto a los huasos, yo hace tiempo pensé como hacer una civilización chilena pero no lo he publicado del todo

2 Likes

In addition, Right?

I also believe 10% increased speed is unnoticeable, maybe 15% could fit better.

1 Like

In addition to 10% movement speed, there is also a 20% attack speed bonus

2 Likes

I think that these cards could be used to improve the revolutions of the United States and Mexico. :smile:

Mexico

San Marcos Fair: Ships 5 semi-fattened Cows and 1 more for every minute of the game time, up to 30 minutes.

Chipotle Tactics: Receive food when an enemy or own building is destroyed equal to 40% of its total cost; Ships 500 food and Allows you to train veteran Insurgents in town centers.

Mexican Barbecue: Haciendas automatically gathers up to 5 fattened livestock in a radius of 20; Livestock fattens 25% faster when tasked to Haciendas.

Mexican Haciendas: Ships 2 Hacienda Wagon.

Advanced Haciendas: Haciendas get +2 build limit, but the haciendas no longer train soldados.

Presidential Army: Allows you to train soldado in the barracks and upgrades them to imperial level. (replaces the musketeer)

Patriot: (Mexico) Your explorer becomes a general and can train insurgents.

United States

Texan Forts: Forts spawn units in batches instead of training them.

Gold Rush: Town Centers automatically spawn a Settler every 40 seconds and villagers gather from mines 20% faster.

Gold Prospector: Ships 1 Gold Prospector Wagon.

14 Sharpshooters: Ships 14 Sharpshooters and allows to train them in the forts

15 Regulars: Ships 15 Regulars and allows to train them in the forts

Presidential Army: Upgrade the Regulars and Sharpshooters to Imperial.

Patriot: (United States) Your explorer becomes a general and can train minutemen.

As always this is an idea not a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

PS: I’m going to try not to express ideas for a while, because I don’t want to overload this topic with my ideas.

4 Likes

All civilizations. :slightly_smiling_face:

obraz
Mercenary Loyalty: (Age III) Enemies give coin as well as experience when killed by mercenaries; Costs 500 coin.

Outlaw Combat (Age IV): Outlaws and mercenaries get +35% hit points and attack; Costs 1500 coin.

Improved Mercenaries: (Age III) Mercenaries train time -40% and get +10% speed; Costs 750 coin.

Advanced Tavern (Age II) Tavern build limit +2; Mercenaries and Outlaws cost 25% less resources.

Theaters: (Age III) Upgrades the Tavern to the Theater which can train Ronin; Outlaws and mercenaries use -2 population.

Professional assassins: (Age II) Upgrades Spies into Assassins with +100% attack and +10.0x multiplier against heroes and mercenaries.

Cards for all revolutions :smile:

Government of the People: Unlocks the capitol and allows you to research, Blockade, Spies and Legendary Native Warriors technologies.

Native Treaties: (Inf) Each different allied native tribe sends a shipment of their respective native warriors.

Advanced Homesteading: Ships 2 Homestead Wagons; Settlers in Mills and Estates have no population cost.

Advanced Ranching: Livestock Pens can train Cows and cattle are trained semi-fattened.

Resurgence: (Inf) Ships 15 Revolutionaries; Ships 1 additional Revolutionary for each unit lost so far this game (up to a maximum of 35 extra)

As always this is an idea not a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m back to resurrect this topic. :smile:

4 Likes

Jajaja eso puedo ver amigo

1 Like

so let me get this straight, on top of imp merc, you want units that already have high base stats to get an additional 35% stats?

and they still have pop reduction?