Spanish voices (Spanish from Spain)

this is something more we must be able to do, but even in the case we could do it, we still deserve our spanish from spain voices

1 Like

I am from latinamerica And I have to say that this is not a Racial or xemophobic topic.

I totally aggree with the complain and the issue is not and Spain vs Latinamerica debate but abut the poor quality of the voice acting presented in this Remaster.

The original voices (they where from spain) where epic. Maybe, it is one of the best voice acting I have seen in videogames and they add a beautiful sense of nostalgia (I know them by heart).

We would like to have the original voice acting from the original (and the HD edition) because objetively, it was way better than the current one.

7 Likes

As a Latino I can say you that the new voice acting is terrible.

We also want the original.

4 Likes

You’re right. The original dubbing has the virtue that the narratives are very well done, they are very good dubbing actors. They tried to imitate all the accents in the campaigns with better or worse fortune, and achieved that «on either side of the Atlantic», which Unamuno said, all Spanish speakers would feel ours.

4 Likes

Spanish voices (Spanish from Spain)

I think the title of this topic is wrong, it’s not about the accent that people are complaining. It’s about the dubbing on this language.

Either putting back the legacy voices or new dubbed voices with good actors who can make a well narrative would solve this for sure.

Edit: Probably this will be solved further with some mod guys :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I won’t buy the game until I get the spanish (european) voices, my brother neither.
Sorry but It’s a MUST to have the voices.

3 Likes

Same thing for me and my friends. This is unrespectful and not aceptable.

2 Likes

No, it is not wrong, it sais exactly the problem, the problem is not a spanish dub for all, no, the problem is that they added a spanish from america (thing that i like, because all people deserve listen the game in the language they want), and they REMOVED the spanish from spain, and it has no sense, we are not talking about spend more money in a new dub for spanish, we are asking for the old audio of the game, the audio it had in 1999, and in 2013 in the HD version.

So in conclusion, im happy for people from america, cause they can now choose listen the game in their spanish, but no one deserve the removal of their audio, and they did with the spanish from spain, and THATS waht are we asking for, not for a new universal spanish dub, no, we ask for THE SPANISH FROM SPAIN AUDIO, so the topic, is perfectly right.

1 Like

Esto no es un debate sobre cuál doblaje es mejor. No queremos que eliminen la versión hispanoamericana. Simplemente pedimos que se restaure el doblaje original, que ya está hecho, y si las nuevas campañas y burlas las quieren doblar para una versión española, mejor que mejor.

Pero, insisto, no es un debate sobre qué doblaje es mejor. De todas maneras, el nuevo doblaje ha decepcionado tanto a españoles como a latinoamericanos. Y por lo que veo en estos foros y en Steam, el resto de doblajes en otros idiomas son iguales de malos. Parece mentira que con la cantidad de dinero que maneja Microsoft, haya optado por estas localizaciones de bajo presupuesto.

6 Likes

Most users only ask that they add the original Spanish-Spain voices of the ‘Age of Kings’ and ‘The conquerors’. We do not want a new dub. They can coexist both dubbing perfectly.

3 Likes

And thats exactly what im asking for. Nothing about the latinamerican voices but a pack including the Spanish (from Spain) voices. Nothing else. I think its quite simple.

3 Likes

I dont understand why any dev is giving us an answer

2 Likes

La desilusión que me ha dado este tema es inmenso, solo tenían que copiar los doblajes del original y pegarlos en esta edición, ¿tan difícil es?
Esta edición es de todo menos Definitive, me niego a jugar hasta que lo arreglen, ojala nos hagan caso.

1 Like

I tried to ask for this with the help of my subs at Mayorcete Gaming. 200+ likes on Twitter, 100RT and 100% ignores by the AOE account.

4 Likes

Hay escenarios nuevos en algunas campañas.

1 Like

Desde luego: más que ‘Definitive Edition’ parece ‘Lowcost Edition’. Lamentable.

4 Likes

But we need keep pushing, we deserve their atention

1 Like

Por supuesto. Eso por descontado. :+1:

Este tema ya aparece con otro color destacado gracias a todas las respuestas que va acumulando. En algún momento algún desarrollador se dignará a dar una explicación.

3 Likes

La historia ilustrada de cómo Microsoft engañó a los jugadores españoles de Age of Empires II: Defintive Edition (The illustrated story about how Microsoft cheated the Spanish players of Age of Empires II: Defintive Edition).

1. Anuncian un pedazo de juego (They announce a great game):

1. Dicen que estará completamente en español de España, el original de Age of Empires II (They say it will be completely in Spanish from Spain, the original of Age of Empires II):

1. Lo compramos en preventa (We buy it in presale):

age3

1. De pronto, Microsoft elimina la localización española (Suddenly, Microsoft removes the Spanish from Spain language):

1. Los jugadores españoles nos quedamos extrañados (Spanish players were surprised):

age5

1. Luego recuperan la interfaz en “español de España”, sin rastro de las voces (Then, they recover the interface in “Spanish - Spain”, without a trace of the voices):

age6

1. Los jugadores se cabrean y critican el juego por haber eliminado las voces originales y por un nuevo doblaje paupérrimo (Players get angry and criticize the game for having eliminated the original voices and for a new dubious dubbing):

1. Mientras tanto, Microsoft y los desarrolladores… (Meanwhile, Microsoft and the developers…):

age8

6 Likes

And here we are, still waiting the devs gives us an answer

1 Like