Stil not playable since Hotfix

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 4#####
  • PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

When will there be an Update? Since the Hotfix i cant Play Single Player or Multiplayer anymore. After max. 30 mins there is a framedrop and the Game is not playable anymore. Max. 2-3 FPS only. This issue is known since 2 or more weeks. Dont update the Game, if you dont know what youre doing. Payed for the Game and cant play it.

3 Likes

Since there is very, very little information in this thread to identify and address the issue at hand, I can only encourage you to contact our support team for assistance. They should be able to work with you to collect information and hopefully identify the issue:

Thank you, and good luck.

While every reasonable game developer would instantly revert the performance changes and just apologize for the inconvenience you and the incompetence of the devs decided to just: Box it through.

Hot"fix" did absolutely nothing, your performance “improvement” was just an downgrade. Teamgames are literally unplayable and its shocking how the team literally just does nothing. Why? Whats was the new performance going to bring? Why it would be worth to perfect it? If its worse than the previous, why do you hold on to it?

6 Likes