- Build: 38862
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Al Qaex
This almost costed me a game yesterday. I was unable to get my lumberjacks to drop their wood in the closest ACCESSIBLE storage pit. They would think they can cross forest to drop in the other storage pit.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Open Scenario Editor
- Set something like in the picture.
- Send your 4 villagers to chop a tree that split both camps.
- Send the other 3 villagers to chop a tree that split both camps.
- The 4 villagers will be trying to drop the wood in the storage pit that is unacessible, so they will get stuck and no longer move.
I reproduced the scene on editor, and the problem occured again :