- Build: 38862
- Platform: Steam
- Operating system: Windows 10
Villagers prefer closer and enclosed buildings to deposit their gathered resources instead of buildings that are free, but further away.
- Applies to Granaries, Storage Pits and Town Centres.
- A similar behavior happens with Fishing Boats/Ships and Docks.
Reproduction steps (“steroids” cheat recommended):
- Find any resource to be gathered, such as trees, gold mines, stone mines or huntable animals.
- Construct a building near a source to deposit the gathered resources there.
- Surround that building with walls.
- Create another building that serves the same function, further away, but not too far from the building mentioned in step 1.
- Order villagers to gather resources from the source mentioned in step 1.
ATTACHMENTS (BUILD 38862):