Strange Graphical Glitch in Art of War "Booming"

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

There are some strange graphical glitches on the Art of War “Booming” mission, which appears to be several of…what I can only describe as “black voids” all over the map. It seems to be purely graphical, as it does not hinder gameplay in any way other than just not being able to see anything in these “voids”. I tried to include screenshots of both the explored and unexplored map to show the location of all the “voids” (they’re highlighted on the map, for some reason. Probably a metaphor for being a roadmap for the apocalype). But, I can only upload one picture, so I just included a screenshot of the void itself.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Launch the Art of War mission “Booming” and they just appear there from the very start of the match. They are even present during the introduction cutscene.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

My map would be pretty to look at.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

The voids are quite ominous and, frankly, rather unsightly to look at.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

• The only files in my savegame folder is a list of home cities, but none seem to be directly associated with Art of War progress…or at least not clearly labeled as such.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.