String €11168270 not found

I had the game preinstalled, when I load it up all the text is the same added photos

Any help appreciated

4 Likes

3 Likes

Have you tried restarting the game? Is a download queued?

It’s acting like it can’t find any locale files, it looks like. Weird.

1 Like

Hey there, can you let us know if you’re playing from Steam or the Microsoft Store?
It also does sound like reinstalling the game can fix this.

I’m reinstalling the game now, it’s through the Microsoft store I installed it, will let you know

I tried restarting the game several times with no luck, there’s no downloads queued, it was a pre install, I’m reinstalling the game now

1 Like

Could you tell me what language you have the game installed in?

It’s installed in English, I’ve just reinstalled and launched the game the problem seems to have been fixed with a reinstall! Thanks guys

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. We’ve got this forwarded along to the team to look into, but glad to know that a reinstall fixed it for you in this case. Have fun playing!

I have the same issue after installation from xbox app via gamepass

tried checking language settings (set to english US), tried uninstall then reinstall.

Strangely every time i install it takes approximately 10 seconds to “download” 28Gb (my connection ain’t that fast!!)

Can’t seem to find the installed files to do a “clean install”

1 Like

I have the same issue since the latest windows update or update for AOE IV for Season 3… Tried al the above… execpt and uninstall (did try the check and repair).

1 Like

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

I play whit xbox game pass and have the same bug after the update

1 Like

Yeah me2 man, exactly same.

2 Likes

Please find my string :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What a joke. Great update! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Reinstalled 2 times, still not working.

5 Likes

I have a same bug, please repair it fast. Shame you Microsoft !

3 Likes

The same problem after reinstall.

1 Like

I reinstalled the game and I have this:

1 Like