String €11168270 not found

I had to sleep and life, but I’m back now. Thank you all for weighing in. We are definitely looking at this!

If you are experiencing this, please contact support with your warnings.log file. Make sure to mention what platform you’re playing on as well. Much appreciated!

When can this game be played?

3 Likes

I bet that never. One time it works in english, next time it crashes. Its so ridiculous. 2 days after realese they still cant fix this joke… “Polish language support” Liars.

I got an email from support that they know the problem and are working urgently on a fix.

3 Likes

Still nothing from the devs,This is absurd

2 Likes

Thats just pathetic not only absurd. 4 days and still nothing…

1 Like

U rly think devs working on that problem on the weekend?

1 Like

I think they dont work on that overall.

1 Like

Official statement from Support:

Currently, there’s been an issue with the Polish localization of the game and our Team is investigating the case.
We hope to resolve this soon.

In the meantime, please change your PC Language to English to play Age of Empires IV without any issues.

1 Like

:rofl: Changing PC Language to play the game… What a joke.

1 Like

There’s an issue with the Polish localisation (as K4smo postred), that’s causing these issues. So . . . yeah? Change the language. It’s not ideal, I agree.

An issue with the game files can cause problems with the game. Doesn’t matter that it’s “just” language. They’re still game files.

There is an issue with the Hungarian language too. Same with the Polish. There is only one difference: changing the system language to Englis (US) did not solved the problem.
Reinstall wont help too.

2 Likes

The problem is that changing language to English dont solve the problem for me and many other people.
After update game all time have that string problem on english/polish language. Is not a problem to play on english lang like i played all time before that patch, but now i cant play anymore.

We’ve got some people working on this but the more of you who contact support , the better.

String not found issue reported to support, and they check it as solved in report, without any actions.|
Anyone got the same problem and no actions from support ?
Why you closing topic’s on forum with this issue if there are no reactions and request from AOE support ??

Have same issue, thats language problem. Sent ticket to support too. They just dont care about others untill english is fine. If there would be an english language issue it would be fixed in 1 day. Typical MS Studio.

3 Likes

I don’t get just one thing now, in any corporation around the world they waiting with closing ticket till they got a right answer, here they pick to close ticket before even do something… It is a some kind of joke or what ? Are we late for april fools ?

^^^ BUMPing this for those that didn’t see it.