Submit a mod always failed?

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 40220
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: cly0806

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

From Sep.16th,I always failed to publish my campaign mod in the ageofempire.com and inside the game.I have checked the mod carefully,and it can play in the local without any problems.I do not know why I cannot publish the mod?Is this Gametag being forbidden,so I cannot publish everything?

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Recently I can publish the mod successfully,but since two days earlier,this cannot work.
  2. I have published hundreds of times but cannot succeed once.The reason for failure is so puzzied for me so that I cannot find ways to modify it.
    3.I have loaded in both Steam and Xbox.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mod failed to publish

Hello,

I found the failure in our logs and it indicates it failed due to inappropriate content. I have seen before where images with a lot of caucasian flesh color get flagged as inappropriate. You might try adjusting the color and resubmit. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like