After the big nerfs lately for the Arambai and battle elephants in general, and with the bad archery range, Burmese became worse than before, even though they have a decent knight line, however I think they need some buffs to give them a better performance in general, and here is some suggestions:
- Arambai stray shots do 75% (instead of full) damage to the unit they hit.
- Arambai wood cost reduced to 65W (was 75), gold reduced to 55G (was 60).
- Elite Arambai upgrade cost reduced to 1000F, 500G (was 1100F, 675G).
- Archery range units receive +1Pa (in castle age).
- Monastery techs 30% cheaper (was 50%).
I was thinking to give their Elephants a bonus like 10% or 15% resistance to conversion, since this fit them as a monk civ but I don’t know how this will affect on other civs to counter them, so I ruled out this option.