Suggestions for new stuff and fixes for a future update

Incas.
Fix the incas once and for all! I’m tired of repeating the same thing! They are made to remind us of AOE2 and that was a bad idea, update them to the time of Tupac Amaru II.

Agreed. But aside from the Incas, the Lakota does also need some changes specifically when it comes to their sieging methods. If the [Tribal Marketplace] is just mining with extra steps then same could be said about the [Charging Ceremony] which is just sieging with extra steps.

The [Charging Ceremony], originally called the [Fire Ceremony], should have never been the main method for sieging as the Lakota but instead been an alternative method for sieging. The disadvantages of using the [Charging Ceremony] greatly overweighs the advantages that it offers, by holding the player back economically. And it doesn’t help either that the Lakota civilisation’s default rooster of siege units are almost non-existent, they even have to send a card or research a technology to get access to their very first ranged siege option.

Developers of Forgotten Empires please give the Lakota some actual proper siege units that are not reliant on the [Charging Ceremony] for taking down structures.

Edit: I did create a post earlier this year where I shed light on the problems that the Lakota has siege wise and came with some suggestions: (About the siege capabilities of the Lakota civilisation).

1 Like