- In addition to buttons Priority Up/Down, add Priority to Top/Bottom
- Use case: Player wants to put a new tree mod at highest priority but it takes 100 clicks because he had 99 mods already
- Shift click(or something equivalent) to select multiple mods at a time, so that you could sort multiple mods more efficiently, rather than one at a time
- Use case 1: Player has quite a few custom map script mods but they are all over the place, shift click to select all, then he could move all of those to the bottom of the mod list
- User case 2: Deleting/activating/deactivating multiple mods
This can be done using shift-click already.
Didn’t know that! Good to know