Surrender?output?

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.5208.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
surrender 弃权 become output 输出

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

弃权

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

输出

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
输出means output

• OUTPUT

Microsoft USES machine translation :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Previous translation is 出局, which is right. I don’t know why they change this translation. I fixed it in my mod(Simplified Chinese Enhancement), but unfortunately, now we cannot use any mod if want to play multiplayer game.

输出 --》 输,出局 :rofl: :joy:

I just find another ridiculous change in translation. “Rate of Fire” in card descriptions is translated into “发射速率” (literally Speed of Shooting) in 5208, which is “攻击速率” (literally Speed of Attack) in previous translation. Hey, guys, all kinds of attack in the game have RoF, that attribute is not only for ranged attack! Furthermore, the term RoF could be thought to mean Speed of Fire, which we can have faster attack speeds after increase it. But in the game, RoF is actually meaning the attack interval, in other words, the time between two attacks, we increase attack speeds through making RoF smaller. However, the description now are “Rate of Fire +XX%” and “Adds XX to Rate of Fire” when increases attack speeds, they are just confusing at all.
I suggest the description in game change “Rate of Fire” to “Attack Interval”, and its Chinese translation change to “攻击间隔”.

说真的,游戏制作组不懂帝国3已经够让人火大了,英文文案都不懂的话做个啥游戏啊(之前自己补历史部分翻译时就觉得文案特别别扭