Taken to the last level of Indian campaign (Company Confrontation) after Ottomans Fort

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: V. 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

After completing “Ottomans Fort” in Blood, Ice and Steel Act 1, I’m taken to the the last Indian mission called Company Confrontation in the Asian Dynasties.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Finish Ottomans Fort
  2. Company Confrontation loads.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The next mission in Blood, Ice and Steel Act 1 is supposed to follow.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
The mission Company Confrontation loads.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
Screenshot showing that the last mission of the Indian campaign is unlocked after Ottomans Fort

1 Like

Update - I re-started The Ottomans Fort from the story mode screen and now it proceeds onto the correct level once finished.

Though I still have all the Indian scenarios completed with 9 available cards to choose. How do I revert this?

1 Like

Estou com o mesmo problema. Como resolver isso?

1 Like

I have the same problem, it crash during the Company Confrontation mission in India Asian Dynasties, always between minutes 04:20 and 04:40.