This issue happens every time (I believe), does NOT affect any gameplay, indicate only.
When on ranked queue TG screen, the preferred and ban map selection settings are wiped when the host (not me) joins the queue. After clicking another tab (ie 1v1 RM map selection) and back, the indicators return.
- BUILD #: 4#####
- PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Enter TG ranked queue screen with another hosting (they always invited me)
- Have host select preferences/bans
- Have host enter queue
- Observe indicators on non-host screen are gone for prefer/bans
click to 1v1RM map and back, observe indicators are back again
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.