THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU

I want to say Thank you to all the Campaigns, Scenarios, and others Mods creators, you are doing a great job.

I have been playing at least 70% of all Campaigns available and I can see that it takes a lot of time and dedication to create them, so I just have to say thank you.

I will create a list of suggestions, ideas, and things I love from these scenarios, but that would be a different post, for now, the only message I want to share is THANK YOU.

P.S. Keep them coming, PLEASE :grinning:

21 Likes

Hi

I know I am Necro an old topic, but I thought that was worth mentioning again.

THANK YOU to all the Campaigns, Scenarios, and Mods creators, especially since lately you have taken the time and effort to go back and update your creations.

For those who may not know, every time a new update is put out, it affects the Custom Campaigns and other mods, and it is up to the creators to go back and fix or redesign their creations. That has to be annoying, but despite of all of that, they continue updating and giving us great content.

So for all of that:

THANK YOU
:grinning: :clap: :grinning:

7 Likes

One More thing (and one more THANK YOU)

I was going through the Campaigns:

We have less than 40 official Campaings, however, I have played over 200 Costum Campaings some longer than the official ones (7 to 11 scenarios some of them not just 5 or 6) and I still have over 100 more to go… I can not keep up, and those are only the Campaigns in the languages I am familiar with, not counting the ones in Mandarin, French, or Korean (or other languages that I do not know)

So at the very least, I had 5 times more fun with the Custom Campaigns and there is still more to go.

In other words, Your creations have kept me busy and entertained (also extremely Happy) longer than the official ones. For that and everything you Creators do:

**THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU**

6 Likes