The 2022 Spring DE Screenshot Contest is Starting Now!

6 Likes

10 Likes

A city´s den

39 Likes

I give up. What is this a picture of? I have never seen anything like this in any AOE game.

dios, colega eso es increible!

1 Like

its made in scenario editor

Its from my current city build. My first post here is from the same map I’ve created.

How do you build at different heights?? Just with cliffs tool?

First you lower the terrain with the terrain tool. Then you place your prefered buildings on the side, because placing them right on top of the slope causes the terrain to deform. And that´s basically it, move your buildings/assets to your desired position and let your creativity flow. Hope this helps! Happy building! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What unit it is? It’s modded?

This is the best, but it was post edited ;D , share it also on reddit :smiley:

There were some screens in reddit as well:

Messing around with some fire effects in scenario editor : aoe3 (reddit.com), the conquistador is looking like somekind of movie hero.

Unfortunately, i won’t be able to compete this time…

A m b u s h

Image of my new scenario coming very soon ! !

17 Likes

Built this cute little outpost for a scenario I made - I think the cute look of the outpost may have been the best part!

13 Likes

wait did you make the conquistador in the fire? just post is here, who cares if you did some editing outside the game

I wish it was me that did that conquistador, That was made by a reddit user that doesn’t want to post here for some reason, but given it was very good, i linked it. I was working on two screenshots; first one can’t finish because of lack of technical knowledge (don’t know how to import the skins), second, i had to stop because no time.

How do you play it once downloaded?

1 Like

go into mods, under subscribed, find this mod, and copy the age3y.sav file to scenario folder

2 Likes

I’ve written down like 30 ideas for interesting scenes, but when it came down to working with that editor… I’d love to see v2.0 of it. For the most part, almost in its entirety, it’s the same tool as it has been in the original release. GUI itself could use a serious redesign. Even years ago it was shocking to me how much space could’ve been saved up by resizing, rearranging, and compressing various elements and areas.

If I didn’t have literally 14 installed games waiting to be finished I’d stick to it, but for now I guess I’ll probably pass custom scenario making, maybe for the next part of the thread, and stick to capturing whatever catches my eye in RMG skirmish games.

2 Likes

Lying

12 Likes

7 Likes