The 2022 Spring DE Screenshot Contest is Starting Now!

7 Likes

7 Likes

Glad you like it! Yea I, increased the saturation aswell as the midtones to make the image pop more, but just a little. Maybe I´ll post the whole city on reddit, if I every finish it :sweat_smile:

The cities greed

26 Likes

wow, its like watching someone develop an aoe3-themed open-world rpg or something. you should seriously consider twitch streaming your builds, i would tune in to watch you make this thing

2 Likes

Por 2 colega, es una jodida obra de arte

1 Like

Its nice to get such positiv feedback! Maybe I consider streaming it, if there is enough interest in it tho

2 Likes

How do we get this camera angle?

During a match, start Photo Mode (First option in the pause menu) , then you can just hold Alt + W/A/S/D to change camera angle. Also Q and E to go up/down. There are more possible controls shown at the bottom of the screen.

If you mean how to get close to the ground, it can sometimes be tricky, especially if there is something nearby that will make the camera move up if you get too close. Patience with trial and error for that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Horses by the waterfall.

15 Likes

This isn’t technically a screenshot, but it is beautiful nonethless. It is a video made using the scenario editor cinematics/photomode .

From 0.0 to 47 secs only. Made by an aoe3 youtuber, Len.

8 Likes

Horses in the corral

9 Likes

DLC looks awesome!

17 Likes

Dutch fortified city

17 Likes

Chickens in the neighborhood !

10 Likes

Italia !

6 Likes

Progress of Da Vinci’s

13 Likes

Merchant ship

6 Likes

“…I’m just transporting some cows.”

23 Likes

These new trading ships are so cool ! :ship:

PS: I am still looking for a way to create water trade routes in the scenario editor…
I try triggers and options but nothing works :thinking: