The Alt+F4 Multiplayer Problem

Except this isnt the goal of quick play. Quick play is about getting into a game quickly and dont care about anything else. It wont result in balanced games at all. There is kind of no reason to play in quick play at all.

I have kind of the same experience in the lobby. If you ever played ranked, then some people think you arent noob any more. I wouldnt be surprised if players with 700-800 elo already get kicked if they have a winrate around 50% (which is pretty much possible if you have played 300 games) for being no noob…

And if you never have played ranked, then there is no issue at all. I have seen people with 2500 elo on the unranked elo ladder and a winrate of 80% who still hosting noob lobbies. Unranked elo (=lobby games) arent shown ingame, so people dont see that history. No one seems to have an issue with these kind of players in ranked.

To remedy these kind of issues i have made the following thread with some suggestion: How to improve the lobby?. Improving the lobby might also partially solving the Alt+F4 issue as well. People that dont like the ranked settings are then able to have a better experience in the lobby. So those stupid Alt+F4 users, because they dont like certain settings, will move to the lobby.