The end of "Umbrella" and Idea for future expansions

when you think about it… winged hussars seems badass than anyother units

btw yes pancerni looks cool too

We already have hussar unit and magyar hussar, no point adding winged hussar as well

agreed… thats why i didnt add uu for poles until now

One more point to add at least interact with 2 or more ingame civis.

Szlachcic could be a good uu for poles.

This is not part of any civ considerations the devs ever had, as the Incas themselves never had any interactions with any other ingame civs, in the Middle Ages.

tons of civs from indian subcontinent meet all these criteria.

2 Likes

then its like confirmed that they will add more indian civs… they remade the last prithbiraj campaign where bengal sena, tamil chola , and deccan Kakatiya dynasty present… its like they are planning to add them future

Don’t forget that: though it seems we’re getting new civilizations from now on, that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be an indefinite number of them. Not only devs but many of us acknolwedge that there is a point where more civs are just not healthy for the game.

Of course we are just having fun here, but if we want the devs to know what civs are the ones we are intrested in the most, we should have realistic proposals.
10 new civs from the americas only seems like an exaggeration if we want to fill the gaps in the “civs world map”. Being optimistic and putting a top in 50 civilizations in total then two or three american civs seems enough if we want to leave space for the rest of the world.

That campaing was remade around the days when devs stated “I think we’re done adding civs for now”

not only that, but pretty much all the forgotten campaigns were remade to some degree or another.

so that they could say “Surprise madaf**a”

for historical realism maybe? but like prithbiraj campaign the indians didnt make a united front to fight the ghurids… so its fictional

I don’t think so, but the fact is that the 1st and 4th dracula missions got reworked, and every other campaign was basically scrapped from the ground up and replaced.

1 Like