The future of Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

That’s an extremely limited list of civs that could be added. I really don’t think Tupis should make the cut for being a full civ. They would probably do Brasil if they want another South American one.

If their inclination to reuse assets continues, Morocco is an almost certainty. There’s also Prussia, Maoris, Mysore, Shona, Korea, Javanese, Uzbeks, Haida, etc that would be excellent civs. Or they could upgrade some of the minor civs like Cree, Mayans, Apache, Yoruba, Akan, etc. There’s still a ton of potential content.

4 Likes

Civ groups could be further diversified. Now that Incas/Aztecs and Hauds/Lakota have effectively evolved into different sub-groups, I hope they get further diversified at least aesthetically.
Also as Indians is very different from Chinese or Japanese, they could become their own subgroup if Persians are to added. Not major overhauls but small aesthetic and mechanic tweaks.

2 Likes

I think it is more convenient for the developers to make the drummer train not only in the natives units bugle Flautist is New mechanism functions and but also in the barracks. However, after the game is updated, the drummer should add each card from age 2 to train the military musician to barracks drummer from the stables train mounted drummer(no stacked he can Let cavalry units have their own aura and increase their movement speed)after clicking it. It needs to be made in the 17th and 18th centuries Skin styles of different countries in the 19th century model (such as Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Ottoman, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Malta, United States and Mexican only in age 2 arrive age 5)generals and officer to making begin

1 Like

Yes,when they put civs from the Middle East or Morocco, they will change the architecture to the Ottomans to those civs, unless Morocco is given the Mediterranean architecture and already and the Persians are given the Indian architecture…

Yes, potential content there is, the issue is the budget and the limited time they have…of those you named will surely put Brazil, Maoris and Korea… the rest of the civs I already see it very unlikely that they will add them but as especific cards to their general civs…

It wouldn’t be a bad idea…it would be similar to the saga cossacs and american conquest…

Persians won’t be having using the Indian/South Asian architecture because that wouldn’t make sense due to the fact that Persia isn’t in South Asia. It’s in the Middle East from what we know for a fact. So it’s perhaps more likely that the Middle Eastern building set would be made and the Moroccans, Ottomans, and Persians would all be using it.

Yes, that could also be…

I like the idea of being able to repair factories, but not so easily. [Poll] 🏭 Would you like to be able to restore important buildings lost in the imperial age? (factories and wonders only if you "deserve" it) ⛩

Cattle are in the same situation as most natives: useless in most situations. I hope one day they improve the biability of livestock. Cows could passively generate milk (food) and sheep wool (coins): [Suggestion--rework] 🐄 <Double Purpose Cattle of Europe> 🐑

The Napoleonic Wars. I want the campaign that Ensemble Studios could have developed

4 Likes

Regarding Asia I would like a campaign or a DLC about China. I mean, we could have a historical battle with the theme of the fall of Ming Dynasty and the beginning of Qing Dynasty. Also another one regarding the situation of late Qing Dynasty with European nations.

1 Like

醒醒微软不会故意踩雷的,关于中国的活动每年春节都有

3 Likes

Thanks… well I was just expressing a wish :sweat_smile::pray:t3:

Of course,or Li Zicheng’s rebellion in 1644 before the Manchu conquest…

2 Likes

Before The Napoleonic Wars campaign gets made, the African campaign should be made first.

3 Likes

I doubt it but that it could be the African campaign?..

2 Likes

I just want a massive singleplayer content. Just that. Isnt much.

4 Likes

Yes, me too, but it is what there is…

1 Like

Great Colombia/Perú-Bolivia Confederation on “Libertors of América” and Argentina/Brasil/Paraguay on “Presidents of the Pampa” from South América.

Pd: Happy Independence day for my beloved country, Venezuela! :venezuela::venezuela::venezuela::venezuela:

4 Likes

¡Feliz día a de la independencia a todos los venezolanos!. :smile:

PD: Desarrolladores, por favor mas países para Sudamérica.

1 Like

Je suis du même avis, il y a très peu de pays d’Amérique du sud actuellement représenté dans aoe3 hors mods, ainsi que le moyen-orient où là ça brille pour leur absence, bref on peut dire que les devs ont encore de la marge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes