The last 2 Civs Confirmed

Honnêtement, je ne pense pas que ce soit le cas. Le simple fait que les Francs soient l’une des civilisations initiales dit le contraire, de ce qu’ils font partie de leurs préférences. En plus, l’image de Joan D’arc -qu’on voit partout ces jours- fait partie de la publicité d’Age IV. Pense-y. :wink:

It actually did happen. Poland tried to use Russian infighting and instability and invaded Russia in 1920 and even managed to capture Kiev. But then Russians joined up and kicked them out and even tried to overrun Poland in counteroffensive but failed because of logistical and other reasons.

2 Likes

the Polish–Muscovite War (1605–1618) as well :slightly_smiling_face:

It was literally the case.

2 Likes

La photo de jeanne d’arc n’apparaît que quelque secondes pas de quoi s’extasier non plus. :unamused:

So Saracens and French were confirmed during E3 right? I didn’t actually check if that’s the case but I saw Spirit of the Law’s video.

Tu n’as pas vu la vidéo sur les deux dernières civilisations? (Voir ci-dessus)

Toute une campagne dédiée à Joan D’arc, et en dehors d’une affiche publicitaire où elle apparaît en se démarquant. Cela ne te suffit-il pas??

It has nothing to do with race, why are you so obsessed with the color of their skin?

6 Likes

It is not unfair, it is your choice not to play the game.

6 Likes

It is a game, do you want them to have a map that takes half an hour to sail across?

2 Likes

Holy Roman Empire will be very very asymmetric

4 Likes

could you cite your authority? I havent seen anything announced here. what do you mean exactly, anyway?

Common sense?
Historical kowledge?

2 Likes

got it, so you are blindly speculating. I figured. :smiley:

3 Likes

2 Likes

… American here

Not all of us, some of us were homeschooled!

3 Likes

This will all be removed because it is against forum rules. Ya know, microsoft, Bill Gates and all

3 Likes

Anyone who cares about learning history of nations and cultures knows that HRE was very diverse (and thus easily asymmetrical). The same is said for Abbasid

I don’t need to cite anyone to state commonly known facts.

It’s your problem if you haven’t taken some of your time to ever learn some of its history.

3 Likes

I think a Byzantium and Turks expansion pack would be a good first DLC. Turks could have an interesting age up starting with nomadic features and units before unlocking more Ottoman units. It would be great to see a Jannisary with a bow that can be upgraded with guns in the final age maybe.

10 Likes