The new update and the dlc may not release in this month

I feel the Mircosoft take more attation on the AOE2 and AOE4,but for the AOE3,they ratter to delay it. Although the update called July Update.About the dlc,they may release it after they finish the new AOM.

3 Likes

I think it would be convenient for us to be more patient, it is possible that the patch is behind due to some error or the developers may be adding more new things.

PS: I would like the developers to give new skins to the units of the revolutions. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

It’s very unlikely that they’re adding anything new as they use the pup to test new stuff and the pup has been closed for a week.

Updates usually release quickly after the pup ends, this has been an unusually long wait and I was expecting it to be released today, if it’s not released thursday then it’ll likely be next week.

5 Likes

the support of the game seem canceled to me. lets move on. wait of another 10yrs for aoe3de:de!

1 Like

Nah son, certainly slower, but far from cancelled.
(*AoE1DE fans crying in the corner)

5 Likes

It is undoubtedly unlikely, I am not going to argue with you about that, but since it is not an impossibility, I think we can take it into account. :slightly_smiling_face:

I still think we should try to be patient, as I said, the developers may have found some bug that is keeping them busy.

PS: I would love a patch focused on revs. (Skins, Unit, Buildings and Unique Mechanics) :crossed_fingers:

You see, a delay in monthly updates means the game is dead. That comes directly from the Gaming Doctors office

5 Likes

Yeah the company really loves paying their employee for a large amount of work then throw it into trashcan.

5 Likes

There isn’t even a hint for new dlc and the update will come this month. Like @ArrivedLeader22 said as if they have made all the new skins just for pastime.

4 Likes

The impatience of people…

14 Likes

calm down people, it doesn’t make sense for them to put pup in july if it’s not released this month, calm down.

3 Likes

Insane, how not even 50% of the month is done, and they be like " no patch this month !" :joy:

24 Likes

If the speculation is correct that the Danish and Polish rev flags are for new civs those could be months out. Like maybe October for the anniversary of the release of DE.

The patch will probably come out later this month. It’s not the first time it took them a while after the pup is it? I feel like it took a while once before, so this isn’t even super unheard-of.

Not to mention they still have two full weeks yet and if they’re working on a game breaking bug I’d rather have the July Patch come out in early August than the game crash every-time someone does x, y, or z

2 Likes

If they add new civs and dlc they would do exactly as they do now: keep everything under wraps until they are ready.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some top level players still have access to the pup but under nda.

1 Like
  1. Don’t be impatient - we literally have PUP notes meaning that we will get an update patch.
  2. No one has officially stated we are getting DLC this update.
  3. Read 1 & 2 again for more information.
21 Likes

Hi this is very informative but I’d like to give my counter point
1- i am the self claimed protagonist of the universe. All things I decide are true, and if something doesnt fit my limited understand of the world that is bad. I want games now even tho I have no idea the innerworkings of the game nor have I any ability to delay gratification.
Therefore, because I am impatient and upset, the devs and others are wrong and they “need” to appease me instantly. I cannot accept that things may not align with my headcannon of events because again, since I am the self delcared knower of all things this would create cognitive distortion in regards to the health of my current coping mechanicsms. So therefore, devs must cater to my whim or they are bad people who lie and kick dogs
-t avg forum poster when jimmys have been rustled.
(sorry for sarcasm, its just the doom and gloom this summer has been exceptionally thick. I want the update asap ofc, but its been pretty interesting seeing people declare it “must” come now even though the game is relatively functional atm)

8 Likes

Denmark and Poland are only to be added as revolutions not as new DLC!

1 Like

6 Likes

Gotta love that source hahah

1 Like

You never know. Some other people were speculating they’d get added, so with the topic referencing an unconfirmed DLC I think I reasonably assumed that was what the original poster was talking about