The Spanish need a buff? (Poll)

The Spanish need a buff?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

2 Likes

With logistician and the still broke Argentina revolution I don’t think Spain needs more.

1 Like

How is Argentina broken? I haven’t used it but the grenadero has received 100000 nerfs (barely exaggerating)… No way it’s still broken(?) Lol

4 Likes

They’re already one of the strongest civs.

1 Like

no idea, i dont use them

I think Spanish civ. is strong enough.

2 Likes

os escueze que buffen a los españoles no

2 Likes

At this point, I don’t know who is more nerfed, the Carolean or the Arg Granadero.

And speaking of Spain, it’s pretty good imo.
The only disadvantage they have, is when by chance of life, they must play on a map without TP (I think that in competitive atm, there is only the possibility of playing on 3 maps without TP)

4 Likes

I think the Spanish are fine? Why do you think they need a buff?

Porque contra britanicos estados unidos y mexico i demas se quedan atras solo van bien para el inicio de la partida

What u think about this:

• Add conquerors in church/shipment. Also cannoneers (but better for portuguese).

• Rework some cards. For ex.

Tactics of Tercios: Pikes upgrade to Tercios or pikes turn into skirms (move to age III)

Spanish square: 10 pikes + 8 rods to 7/6 pikes + 7/6 rods + 6 skirms in age IV

Add 10 (free) or 17 conquerors natives 500 food 500 wood in age IV

• Spanish and French are the european civs “specialized” in natives. Make a viable native strat. Add/buff natives cards. Add renegade aztecs, incas…for ex.

7 renegade chimus + 1 travois of tambo +1 kancha 250 food 250 wood in age II

9 renegade jaguars 250 food 250 gold in age II

• Spanish is worst in EQ. Add EQ shipments like:

EQ 2 lancers in Age III (3 are to many for 4v4, but probably is a nice pleasure for take spanish in this matchs)

EQ 140 gold with each shipment (spanish silver :stuck_out_tongue: ) in Age III

EQ 170 food with each shipment (spanish ham) in Age III

2 Likes

Spain doesn’t need any buffs, it needs a rework. If the buff is broken and if you nerf it it sucks.

His unique ability is not unique because with a trading post you equal.

His unit shipments are melee.

She is a poorly focused civ and is only patched by being a slob.

Unction is not profitable and you can never use it in supremacy.

4 Likes

Only changes I’d like to see is reverting Spanish Gold back to 400 and fixing the Papal Guard politician so it doesn’t stink. Other than that I can live with how Spain is, although it does have multiple poor MUs: Brits, Japan, India & Lakota… (especially difficult on no TP maps).

1 Like

eles deveriam ter cartões de escamuraçador na era 3 a Espanha apenas tem unidades corpo a corpo para embarque, ou ter algum buff nos seus besteiros em mais 0,75 contra infantaria pesada.
Captura de Tela (101) essa carta seria muito boa para os besteiros espanhĂłis 0,75 x contra infantaria pesada e fazer com que essa carta seja apenas para Espanha nĂŁo mais para times

2 Likes

Agreed! Spain is in a good spot. If anything, buff non tp maps to tp maps.

But that would just make the game more 1 dimensional, so no.

what does MUs stand for?

1 Like

MU stand for Match Up (how well a civ fares against another one)

I think Spanish are fine, maybe a little on the stronger sidevin 1v1 and a little on the weaker side in team games, but it’s okay. And they feel gimicky, but that’s also okay.

2 Likes

What? They are pretty decent, try advancing with logistician and also sending Spanish gold card. They won’t leave you behind.

1 Like

From the nerf to the logista it is useless. The majority of people who think or do not play Spain or play it little.

2 Likes

They don’t need a buff. Their power is fine.
They need a rework in the same style as what aztecs and incas got.
Maybe new cards. They also need a real tercio card or new unit.

7 Likes