Suddenly there are two posts for balancing and deleting bonuses, some which are unneccesary.
No one talks about the S tier civs (Tatars, Chinese, Franks, Mayans) and those need to be nerfed.
- Chu Ko Nu cost increased to 50 wood, 40 gold
- Chu Ko Nu training time up to 20 seconds for both.
- Attack for standard reduced to 7
- Rocketry cost increased to 1200 wood, 900 gold.
- Team bonus reduced to 30 food.
Reasons are simple: an archer with 8 base attack in castle being that cheap and fast trained is just broken, put that in conjuction with the supreme chinese eco and the Chu Ko Nu is just broken (lol have you seen 30-40 of them shredding everything?? not fair).
- Forager workrate bonus reduced to 20%
Reason is: Franks are too dominant because of this strong start, and with this nerf it would slower a bit their starting advantage, unlike Chinese, theyr tech tree is more limited so this is enough.
- Longer lasting resources reduced to 10%, maybe even just 5%
- Obsidian Arrows exterminated from the game, and replaced with: Poison Arrows (Foot Archers +2 attack vs villagers) cost 400 wood, 600 gold.
Reasoning is: They are just OP with Obsidian Arrows agaisnt things that aren’t supposed to master (vs buildings, Saracens is the same case but is harder to redesign and Saracens aren’t broken).
- Sheeps contain 40% more food instead of 50%.
- Extra Sheeps limited to only one in feudal.
- Keshik food cost increased to 60.
Reasons are: Tatars are so smooth in their transitions and get so many advantages on open maps, hence why are the hated